- This event has passed.
RTI International – UNC Alumni Panel
October 25, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Communications professionals from RTI International–all UNC graduates–will be discussing their career paths in (and outside of) media and their current experiences in the scientific and social science research space. Panel members represent multiple generations and degree areas. RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. It is based in Research Triangle Park and was established in 1959 by a group of visionaries from UNC, Duke, and NCSU. Refreshments will be provided. RSVP here.
- Marceline Murawski, the director of Publishing, Multimedia Communication Services at RTI, will be moderating. She is a 1990 graduate of UNC with honors in English.
- Claire Korzen is an editor in RTI’s Multimedia Communication Services group. Claire graduated from UNC in 2012 with honors in English and a minor in creative writing.
- Doug Rupert is a health communication scientist and program manager in RTI’s Center for Communication Science. Doug is a 2006 MPH graduate from the Gillings School of Global Public Health.
- Jeff Novey is a senior writer and editor in the Multimedia Communication Services group at RTI. He earned his Master of Public Health in health behavior and health education from the UNC School of Public Health in 2000.
- Hannah Hamza is a creative director and manager for Video and Motion in RTI’s Multimedia Communication Services. Hannah graduated in 2006 as a communication major with an emphasis in film and media production.