Honors Carolina is a community of scholars, artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, historians, athletes, activists, and more. We celebrate our diversity and believe that our differences—and our shared experiences—make us smarter and stronger.
From an Honors Carolina new student orientation session before you begin classes to a graduation reception when you complete your degree, we will host many events and activities for you and your classmates. You’ll build and strengthen the bonds of friendship at concerts, peer mentoring sessions, 3D printing demonstrations, career treks, final exam study sessions, coffee breaks with visiting alumni, a first year student gathering in August, an art museum gala in the fall, and weekly dinners, workshops, and information sessions.
Events are categorized into four categories:
- Wellness Wellness is a critical component of student success. Multiple dimensions of wellness can include: physical, spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual, and financial.
- Journey Your journey is made of of two components – mindset and skill set. Learn about the journeys of others and build the skills necessary to talk about/market your own journey.
- Network Your network is a community made of up friends, faculty/staff, mentors, alumni, family, and more.
- Opportunities Come learn about global programs, internships, jobs, leadership positions, research experiences, fellowships, and shadowing experiences, and more.
Shaded programs highlight our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.