The Johnston Center has five classrooms in Graham Memorial that feature state-of-the-art teaching and communications technology:
- GM 035: George H. and Janet J. Johnson Master Classroom
- GM 038: William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust Master Classroom
- GM 210: Robert Rearden, Jr. Seminar Room
- GM 212: Sherwood H. Smith, Jr. Seminar Room
- GM 213: Lawrence L. and Carol Green Gellerstedt III Seminar Room
Any member of the UNC community may reserve event space in the Johnston Center. Priority is given to events with a strong connection to the University’s mission of undergraduate education. Due to concern for rising infection rates on campus, we are not scheduling events with food and drink, indoors or outdoors, at Graham Memorial.
- GM 039: The Kresge Foundation Common Room: $350 Rental Fee.
- GM 011: The Laura M. and Peter T. Grauer Living Room: Seating for 16. $75 Rental Fee.
- GM 109: John Lindsay Morehead II Lounge: $400 Rental Fee.
- The Educational Foundation Terrace: $200 Rental Fee.
- GM 211: The Arts & Sciences Foundation Conference Room: Seating for 10. $75 Rental Fee.
- GM 012: The Julia Child Kitchen: No fee if renting GM 109, GM 011, or GM 039.
Event Fees: Rental fees may be requested to be waived for events directly related to Undergraduate educational instruction only. A security fee (minimum of $64/4 hours) and a catering fee may apply.
Reserve a Classroom or Event Space
Please review our Event Use, Alcohol Use, and Event Cancellation policies, and then complete the Reservation Request Form to request the use of a classroom or event space. If you have questions or want to visit the space, contact Aëron Delaney at (919) 843-7001.
Event Space and After-Hours Classroom Reservations: (919) 843-7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom usage prior to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday and prior to 4:00 pm on Friday is managed by the Classroom Scheduling office: (919) 962-6093