The Johnston Center has five classrooms in Graham Memorial that feature state-of-the-art teaching and communications technology:
- GM 035: George H. and Janet J. Johnson Master Classroom
- GM 038: William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust Master Classroom
- GM 210: Robert Rearden, Jr. Seminar Room
- GM 212: Sherwood H. Smith, Jr. Seminar Room
- GM 213: Lawrence L. and Carol Green Gellerstedt III Seminar Room
Any member of the UNC community may reserve event space in the Johnston Center. Priority is given to events with a strong connection to the University’s mission of undergraduate education.
- GM 039: The Kresge Foundation Common Room: $350 Rental Fee. Closed until further notice.
- GM 011: The Laura M. and Peter T. Grauer Living Room: Seating for 16. $75 Rental Fee. Closed until further notice.
- GM 109: John Lindsay Morehead II Lounge: $400 Rental Fee. Closed until further notice.
- The Educational Foundation Terrace: $200 Rental Fee. Closed until further notice.
- GM 211: The Arts & Sciences Foundation Conference Room: Seating for 10. $75 Rental Fee. Closed until further notice.
- GM 012: The Julia Child Kitchen: No fee if renting GM 109, GM 011, or GM 039. Closed until further notice.
Event Fees: Rental fees may be requested to be waived for events directly related to Undergraduate educational instruction only. A security fee (minimum of $64/4 hours) and a catering fee may apply.
Reserve a Classroom or Event Space
Graham Memorial is offline for events and reservation requests pending an update on University Guidelines.
Please review our Event Use, Alcohol Use, and Event Cancellation policies, and then complete the Reservation Request Form to request the use of a classroom or event space. If you have questions or want to visit the space, contact Aëron Delaney at (919) 843-7001.
Event Space and After-Hours Classroom Reservations: (919) 843-7001 or email@example.com
Classroom usage prior to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday and prior to 4:00 pm on Friday is managed by the Classroom Scheduling office: (919) 962-6093